Friday, June 20, 2008

PICKING THE FRUITS

I started trading in 1990.

I must say it takes many years to have a disciplined trading system.

I have experienced losing a lot of money, got broke and one thing you learned was who your friends really are.

After being introduced by a friend ( also a trader) about turtle trading I realised how stupid I was.

I also read the market wizards. Actually that book was about ourself. Ironically, all of us behave the same way.

Now I am trading profitabily and without any pressure. I just follow my indicators, indicating buy or sell.

I just follow my MA indicators which I have backtesting for many years.

I can now make an average of RM7,000/mth/lot based on the current market sentiment.

I have learned my lesson very well.

Now is the time for picking the fruits.

No comments: